This item is on clearance - due to markings on the shoe
No returns or exchanges can be made on this item
(see images for reference)
New facets of perfection. It suits most foot shapes and is recommended for both beginners and advanced dancers.
- This model has a U-shaped medium vamp and a drawstring.
- The sole is machine-stitched.
- The shoes are based on the last «Grishko-2007».
- Lightweight and increased durability due to specialelastic paste
- A wider platform than Grishko-2007 providing excellent balance
- Bonded satin in vamp area for extra smooth surface
- Perfect fit due to lower heel height vs. Grishko-2007
- Longer and supportive wings provide flexibility due to elastic paste.
Upper material: light salmon satin
Sole: suede leather We recommend you to see "NOVA 2007 Pro" with sound absorbing Pro Technology making the shoe practically silent on stage.
This item is available to purchase online - no returns or exchanges are able to be made once the shoes are purchased. We recommend organising a pointe shoe fitting to ensure the shoes are fitting correctly
Available to Enquire Below for this item or to request a pointe shoe fitting
Please note at Stepping Out Dance World we take pride in every one of our customers and to ensure your pointe shoe fitting is completed with pride and care, we ask you to ensure bookings are made allowing extra time for your fitting. First Pointe shoes can take about an hour to ensure we find the best fit for you. This allows for you to try different styles of shoes and to allow us to help you prepare for your first class.